Showcasing dynamic new thinking and best practices, the Symposium will set the stage for leaders, communities and regions in Canada, as well as around the world, to implement and explore new ways of thinking of destination development and stewardship. Join us on the journey to:
- Hear, learn, and be inspired by stories and experiences shared by international speakers and industry experts
- Engage in thought-provoking onsite activations.
- Create meaningful connections with other participants.
- Prepare for future conversations with investors and local communities.
- Identify opportunities for your organization and work.
- Feel connected to a community of like minded people.
We invite everyone that has a connection or an interest in the delivery of tourism within communities to attend the Symposium, from tourism professionals (consultants, DMO/PMO leaders) to elected officials and civil servants, investors, entrepreneurs, academia, students. We want to hear and learn from you.